S. Wesley Gorman
Wes practices primarily in white collar defense and investigations. He represents individuals and businesses in criminal, civil, and regulatory matters, including grand jury and other government investigations, federal and state trials, regulatory enforcement actions, and internal investigations. He also represents professional sports agents and athletes in confidential business disputes and disciplinary matters.
Wes has tried dozens of matters to resolution in federal and state courts, arbitral forums, and administrative hearings. He was formerly an Assistant United States Attorney in the Central District of California (Los Angeles), where he investigated and prosecuted federal offenses including fraud, bribery, public corruption, civil rights, narcotics, and firearms. He also served as an officer and attorney in the U.S. Army JAG Corps, where he was an advisor and litigator on behalf of command units and soldiers in Korea, Germany, the United States, and Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom.
Wes focuses from day one on his clients’ priorities, the details that matter, and outcome-driven strategies.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of California
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Princeton University, B.A. (2006)
- UCLA School of Law, J.D. (2009)
Allegheny County Bar Association, Federal Criminal Practice Subcommittee